Distance - 8km
Ascent - 550m
Category - A/Short
Start - The Bungalow, TT Course (GR 396 867)
The organisers reserve the right to change any part of the course and their decision on any matter concerning the race is final. Minimum age of entry is 18 years on day of race. Held under FRA rules, waterproof whole body cover, map and compass, whistle and emergency food are required
- UPPERCASE indicates compulsory section
- Head west to Cronk y Vaare summit. Unmanned Control (1) GR. 408864
- Descend north westerly into the Laxey Valley and head for the Snaefell Mines Tower. Manned Safety Control (2) GR. 406875.
- GO TO PUBLIC FOOTPATH AT EAST OF SMALL PLANTATION GR. 408874 OVER STILE. Ascend north to Clagh Ouyr summit. Manned Control (3) GR. 415889.
- DESCEND FOLLOWING FLAGGED ROUTE TO MOUNTAIN ROAD. CROSS ROAD AT MARSHALLS POINT ONLY GR. 405886.
- Ascend to Snaefell summit unmanned Control (4) GR. 398882. Descend south east back to the Bungalow.
38.56 - Lloyd Taggart 2011
Vet 50 45.42 - Dave Young 2000
Vet 55 48.20 - Dave Young 2006
Vet 60 53.23 - Dave Corrin 2005
Lady 47.59 - Brenda Walker 1997
Lady Vet 47.59 - Brenda Walker 1997
Lady Vet 50 55.38 - Rose Hooton 2004
Lady Vet 55 1.01.10 - Rose Hooton 2009
Lady Vet 60 1.21.00 - Moira Hall 2011